Only Sense Online

did loli-yun seriously forget about his/her super bow that he/she hasn't customized yet?

Edit:
Second, when did the translation go from "Thorn Taken" to "Thorn Token"?

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123, it's not even that given that this "genderswap" occurs in a virtual reality so this whole discussion about if it's CD/GS is really pointless to begin with. As i've read below supposedly the MC has a history of CDing IRL but it's not like this is mentioned in the manga, or at least not yet so perhaps the wisest thing to do is just to take it as a silly quirk and leave it at that, or at least until further developments reassure what was written in the LN.
Being said that I'm a bit disappointed because this very well could've been an isekai, and I know there are plenty of those, but I don't recall one that has some specific mention about crafting and stuff, I believe the setting could be adapted properly to that genre with a few workarounds. Unless the LN mentions about IRL events that would bear some consequences to the in-game setting there isn't to be excited about regarding the MC/family/friends interactions irl.

On a side note, this manga kicked in some faux nostalgia about asian MMORPGs that I didn't even play. Now I'm playing Ragnarok Mobile (Global) so if someone is playing hmu.

The wacky prankster character has no redeeming qualities and only makes other people's lives worse.
Why would the developers add such a "feature"? Oh, here's an NPC that randomly ruins whatever you're trying to do!

two points that I would have added for Yun

First (and I don't know if its the actual name for it) A bow shield. You see them in ornate elven bows, where they have this diamond shaped metal plate along the top arm of the bow with the top stretched towards the end. It is more than just decoration, its also because it is instinct to use whatever is in hand to stop a weapon coming at you, and that whatever is in hand is usually a bow. So an armored section to protect the bow from damage in such instances is added (also makes the bow look fantasy cool)

Second, is his/her arrows. I can see using the bomb enchant on them. Maybe even having a small secondary quiver. Either enchant each arrow and stack them into the repeater arrows from early on, or make the repeater arrows and enchant them afterwards. You'll either end up with an arrow that explodes with the force of ten arrows, or an arrow that explodes and reappears in the quiver sans 1 (problem, that one arrow would be the only one in its special quiver to prevent any other in the quiver from blowing up, otherwise all bomb arrows would need to remain in the inventory when not in use). If that doesn't work because spells don't enchant onto material like that, a gem arrow might work: an arrow with a gem arrowhead or an arrow with a short string at the end tied to a spell enchanted gem. Might be a good idea in the future for those long range bombings

Fed-Kun's army
As someone who started the LN (though, put it on-hold for quite a while), I have a question for those who read both, how accurate is the manga adaptation? Does it adapt almost everything from it or does it leave out many information?

Would've enjoyed this more without the gender trope tho, the creepy undertones of being a man inside is just uncomfortable for me . Why can't women be women and men be men?

@sjgt2007 because sometimes the character you spawn in to doesnt happens to represent who you really are. If thats the case then people shouldnt rly need make up and cosmetic and just look natural all the time instead of prettying up themelves. But sadly, not all of us are born in to the body we desire(im a short guy and i wish i was 10cm taller but what the heck at least am funny). So yeah sometimes women cant just be women and men cant just be men. Just like ugly people wont just always be just ugly, or fat people wont always be just fat. All we can do is work hard to be our ideal self.

although the manga isnt done that well like most ln/wn-manga adapts (most arent) , whats sadder is the original ln translator giving up since she read ahead and got bored of the repeatability, its crap the author chose the slowness to drap out the story but stopping the trans cause of such offulness of the author should be explained better, since the author is such a cash grab writer, it should be said

@sjgt2007 i believe a lot of the times authors base mcs on themselves. Its very much possible that it is the case here where the author is a dude but prefers female characters in-game.

I have the sudden image of Yun ordering a small house for the prankster fairy to live in when the fairy stays at the store

Users who are viewing this thread