Only Sense Online

Dex-chan lover
You know when the author fails to keep it engaging after a while because there's no underlying plot? It's like that, pretty aimless.

Very unsatisfying to read because nothing worthy ever happens and the MC isn't OP so everything they do is just meh.

It's been over a year since I last checked this out, and It's still on chapter 53? D:
I wish someone else would pick this up. :v

Group Leader
Commenting to help me remember to think about picking this up later, if someone doesn’t do it before me

This is a pretty awesome story. Great characters and art, too! I am disappointed that that such a great manga was dropped from being translated. Does anyone know why it was dropped? I really hope another group decides to start translating it!

Wait it was really drop? Website for the group didn't say anything about dropping it from what i see. Can you confirm it was drop? @LacyL08

Dex-chan lover
been 5 months since last chapter...
@LuxuStar7 group website didn't mention anything about dropping. in fact, the last update on their blog is ch 53 for OSO. so basically they just went AWOL. with MD's rules tho, that means it's up for grabs so i do hope someone picks this up without overburdening themselves to the point they have to beg for new recruits lol (looking at you LHT)

to <AinsT1ck>

by all means, please do 😀

the story is interesting and i would love to read what happens next,

until the end of the story preferably 😆

please and thank you 🤗

Currently the raws are at Chapter 63 as of now :D im interest in what's exactly happening tho could only guess most of it.

Users who are viewing this thread