Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 13.3

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but feel that in normal circumstances that would be a disqualifying action since she registered as a lvl 3 Healer. Especially since they only qualified to join the tournament on that stipulation.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly would want a max level assassin myself. But who am I to deny us of classic JRPG party comps.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but feel that in normal circumstances that would be a disqualifying action since she registered as a lvl 3 Healer. Especially since they only qualified to join the tournament on that stipulation.

Why is it a disqualifying action? Like those guys said she didn't do anything except use her raw skills, from a competition stand point she is just an unusually nimble healer with a knife so disqualification would be unsporting at best.

Dex-chan lover
When I thought only her former male leader is a jerk, turn out every single (if not majority) men of said world are jack ass, even there's straight pervert too.

Contributor
Nobody ever said healers were restricted to standing around in the back idly waiting for party members to heal. Once she levels up a little and learns to actually heal, Nadine would do well to learn the rescuer's Wrong Way To Use Healing Magic™ given she already has the speed and physical ability ready.

Props to Tanya for not going all minmax on her and insisting she go with Assassin instead of Healer.

Aggregator gang
Although she slayed that battle, I hope she gets a chance to use those assassin moves again in like a healer form lol. Also that iconic cry again eyyy

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_20230824-182923.png

lmao what's with this art being this hilariously cute

Dex-chan lover
reading until this chapter and i gotta say
i like the premise of this manga, but at the same time damn, EVERY MAN in this manga is just a fucking ass that it makes me so upset
its getting so fucking annoying

Users who are viewing this thread