Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 14.3

Dex-chan lover
We have a category 5 Catharsis storm moving in fast and is expected to last through the end of the tournament. Fuckboys and misogynists are advised to assume fetal position and start crying for their mommies.
So most of the comment section of Manganato lol.

Dex-chan lover
This is disappointing.. The battle has already been decided. I wish he was braver and we could have had a good battle but god this direction makes it seem like lazy writing. It makes the plot very predictable.
Which is why we can expect something to happen to change it.

Also, just noticed something, wonder if it will be plot-relevant later...

The witch is named Laplace, and she was defeated, and they will fight later, someone named Maxwell.

Laplace's Demon was a thoguht experiment that if someone was able to know the location and momentum of every atom in the universe at a moment it could calculate what happened or will happen at any time, past or future.
Later discoveries like irreversible thermodynamic processes proved the idea wrong.

Maxwell's Demon was a thought experiment that would violate the Second Law of Thermodynamics. It would move every molecule of a gas going past a certain speed into one chamber and any going bellow it to the other, and since that is what causes temperatures it means one chamber would always heat up and the other would always cool down, thus making the system be out of equilibrium.
Later analysis of it says the Second Law is not really violated, as the demon is paying for the enthropy somewhere else.

So...
Laplace('s Demon) and Maxwell('s Demon)... The first a witch sealed away, and the second a respected, poweful sorcerer. Both apparently unaging immortlas.

Dex-chan lover
I love people complaining about the fight being a foregone conclusion as if the conclusion wasn't telegraphed front he moment he kicked her out.
More interesting is how the other party members have gained a belated appreciation of Tanya and a selective amnesia surrounding their own treatment of her.

Dex-chan lover
Tanya is going to SLAY next chapter. I hoping she styles all over Raian.

Thanks for the chapter (also classic "damn we sure did kick out the one person who ensured our party was able to function decently. What is this feeling of...regret?)

Contributor
Credit grabbing blowhard finally runs out of credit to grab and is exposed as a total fraud.

I'm a bit pleasantly surprised some of the men in the party could actually acknowledge Tanya's contributions. Although it's mostly out of regret and the desire to blame someone else, it's good they didn't just blindly take Ryan's side.

If Tanya doesn't kick his ass next chapter because he forfeited or escaped, I'm pretty sure his party will kick his ass themselves.

Aggregator gang
Love the hype from the lillium fans, also I cannot believe HE'S like that like bruh now you turn into a funny ahh man who can't do anything??? Can't wait to see you get brutally murdered. Also we're going to be worried of maxwell bc he knows who lapis is now and how strong tanya and nabine (I forgot her name) is. And yess we love that glow-up katherine!!

Dex-chan lover
It is coming, prepare thyself
images

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he will even put up a fight. I know he has whatever that thing the mercenary gave him (which I imagine is completely underhanded and/or unsafe to use), but first the coward has to have enough courage to even think straight.

Users who are viewing this thread