Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
am i wrong in wishing that the dragon shrine maiden should have just shanked Maxwell before leaving? woulda saved everyone that hassle.

To quote Father Anderson: Anderson: You were a good boy, Maxwell... Shame you were such a shit man.

I am a bit stunned at this point; can he be revealed to be worse?
in the next third of the chapter it's going to be revealed he also kicks puppies and steals candy from children.

Double-page supporter
It's getting harder and harder to come up with a suitable courses of punishment.

CastrationsLocked forever in 4chan just doesn't seem like it will cut it anymore :lul:
maybe sentencing him to The Machine of Unspeakable Doom. Which will swap his conscious and unconscious minds, rendering their fantasies pointless while everything he knows becomes impossible to grasp. Also, every 10 seconds it stabs his balls.

Dex-chan lover
This is very over the top. Like how did he managed to rise so high with this reactionary incel outbursts? Is the author a woman? That would explain a lot. Like i get the massage but it feels very forced.

Dex-chan lover
This is very over the top. Like how did he managed to rise so high with this reactionary incel outbursts? Is the author a woman? That would explain a lot. Like i get the massage but it feels very forced.

Are you just now realizing that this is basically a feminist manifesto in manga form? lol

I'm enjoying it for the art and I like seeing pricks get what they deserve while cringing at how clearly "anti-patriarchy" the manga has been from the start. Just look at how it started with the MC getting kicked from her party for being a woman who should just go to the kitchen and make her man a sandwich.

Dex-chan lover
"All I need from you is to give me a child!"
"Why did she leave me after just giving me a child? Isn't life in this castle belonging to my boss great? Now the others are badmouthing me!"

...why does he blame women for being badmouthed though? pretty sure half those people talking shit were either men. Or at least one of them had a magnificent beard.

And what the fuck about Laplace there. "I want an emotionless superpowerful human-shaped weapon!" "That superpowerful human-shaped weapon I created looking at me with emotionless eyes means she is looking down on me!"
Wait, from what I remember from OverlySarcasticProductions the reason Victor Frankenstein (he was not a doctor) was afraid of his creation was because of his eyes and only his eyes... Could this be related?
(no, him destroying everything Vic knew and loved for the sake of revenge only came later)

This is what 0 pussy does to a mf
Sad thing is, seems like his first daughter was done the natural way. So not even that he has.

Dex-chan lover
Are you just now realizing that this is basically a feminist manifesto in manga form? lol

I'm enjoying it for the art and I like seeing pricks get what they deserve while cringing at how clearly "anti-patriarchy" the manga has been from the start. Just look at how it started with the MC getting kicked from her party for being a woman who should just go to the kitchen and make her man a sandwich.
i mean it's essentially a world where you take todays way women are treated (way better than the past) and made it regress to the Middle Ages which had women treated like shite. it feels over the top because that just how it was a few hundred years ago (and even 50-60 years ago if we're being honest). the "go to the kitchen and make her man a sandwich." is essentially how women were treated in the 50s.

Dex-chan lover
I get why y'all are calling him an incel, but he literally just showed that he had sex and therefore isn't involuntarily celibate, just a massive twat

le3

Dex-chan lover
Dude really went plap plap get pregnant get pregnant on his politically arranged wife :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Very disappointing character compared to when they were first alluded to.

Even Ares from Slow Life is more grounded lol

Users who are viewing this thread