Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
Like this sure is how you're intended to feel about Maxwell but my god, boo fucking hoo my guy, you weren't god's most special-est little boy. Go cry me a fucking river. lmao

Like this guy realizes he's nothing special and instead of becoming better he simply decides that everyone should be below him. Like it's not unrealistic, it's definitely a reaction you see with incels and the like but wowee dude, am I going to be glad when he gets obliterated.

Dex-chan lover
So not only is he a misogynist, he's an incel misogynist, a domestic abuser, and a war profiteer on that. When are we going to learn he's the literal devil so we know he can't get any worse?
Not to say the author is dragging out explaining just how bad he is (actually, I think they've done okay at slowly building up to how shitty a man he is), but man when you think he can't get worse, he can.
Also, that is such a self-own. He was such a horrible husband that his wife ran away from him and he can't seem to understand that that's entirely his fault. You were so bad that you couldn't even make an arranged political marriage hold. I'd tell you to go die in a ditch, but Lord knows that even the flames of hell are too simple, too easy a punishment for you. I wouldn't be satisfied with anything other than utter humiliation.
I'm a little set off by the fact that he tried to turn his daughter into a weapon for his own profits and then horribly mentally abused her, okay? Laplace is surprisingly well adjusted for someone in her position, but honestly I would like to hug her. One time for each second she had to spend sealed. She deserved better than this shithead.

Dex-chan lover
:meguusmug: I can understand the urge to create powerful waifu but at this situation you should have worked on gender bending yourself. Bro truly retained his virginity despite having seggs :haa: existential crisis will never leave him no matter what he does

Dex-chan lover
So... Below average person with colossal inferiority complex... Misogynist... Abusive husband... Abusive father... Narcissist... Body snatcher... Building a weapon/pet/bride...

Oh, and spent 300 years turning a prosperous and equal society into a warped crap-hole just because "women! Raaaargh!!"

I am a bit stunned at this point; can he be revealed to be worse?

Dex-chan lover
APpreciate the work, but could you please not cut the chapters while they are in mid-sentence?

Users who are viewing this thread