Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 27.3

Dex-chan lover
you're using the word incel wrong, the fact he has a biological daughter disqualifies him from being an incel, he's just a raging misogynist
Pretty much. The man has fucked, the man can fuck- he's got the status and looks for women to flock towards, and the man is a father.

Basically, he's not an Involuntary Celebrate he's just an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno about incel or misogynist.. He's worse than that...

The author loaded every single preconceived notion about Men according to RadFem on to him.
Which honestly makes him just a caricature character/villain. An uninteresting one at that.

Dex-chan lover
If he doesn't die he'll probably get sucked into and stuck in the bodies of one of his "brides".

Dex-chan lover
despite of being this talented.. he acting worse than beta incel cuck mumbo jumbo twitter words..

shame..

Dex-chan lover
"I'm done with the Empire, so let's go away to the mountains and live a slow life as an ex-Imperial Sorcerer" when? :thonk:

Likely pure coincidence and not actually poking fun at standard lite-fantasy wish fulfillment titles, no siree

Dex-chan lover
Loved how casually Tanya just stands up. Would love it if it only takes a few panels for them to beat the tar out of him just to show him how pathetic he really is.

Fed-Kun's army
I am a bit disappointed they went with the "oppression against this specific is propaganda made by this specific person" route and probably by the end of this, they'll go with a "and everything was balanced again, but not without a rocky path of acceptance that we won't show because of time constraints."

But there's also a chance that this dude is meant to be the embodiment of men and movements of capitalism rewriting history and oppressed groups (women in this case) for their own game. Either way, this dude is a total incel and deserves to have his skin peeled.

Personally, I feel like our protagonist doesn't hit these men enough! I don't agree with the people who says certain antagonists should've died (although this incel def deserves it) because the public humiliation and outcast let's them suffer as they should have. The reprieve of death should not be their reward.

Contributor
Turning his own daughter into the ultimate weapon really has backfired so badly for him it's amusing to see. It would've been unbelievable and bad writing for Laplace to be suddenly weaker than her insecure failure of a father, incapable of breaking free from a single spell. I'm glad that isn't the case and Tanya is also able to stand up and inspire Laplace into tapping into more of her power, keeping the fight going against this walking mass of injustice and inhumanity.

Users who are viewing this thread