Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 29.1

Parts of this chapter felt a bit incoherent and I'm not sure if that's the original writing, the translation, or if I just missed something in a prior chapter that makes it make sense. For example, Maxwell talking about Excalibur came out of left field. That wasn't a thing before that moment, was it?

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Loved it. "Die you pathetic women who won't listen to me!" "Yeah, yeah. Try whatever while we have an important talk."

So now a kiss to piss off daddy and get her power back, a sound thrashing, then another kiss just because.

Dex-chan lover
Mc: "The power of your patriarchy is strong Maxwell but our gayness is even stronger"

Mc if she had better dialogue or smth

Contributor
I like that it's not just Laplace vs Maxwell in this fight. Tanya is there too and she's not standing by just watching if she can help it. Why, she's the MC, for crying out loud! It's just wrong for her to quietly stay on the sidelines in this.

Tanya was already a powerful mage from the start, but that kiss powered her up even more than I thought if Laplace indeed transferred a significant portion of her power in addition to "rewiring" Tanya's magic circuits for better use as a magic swordswoman.

Maybe Tanya is giving back the power that was lent to her with a kiss of her own, yes? No better way to flex on a villain than to have the leisure of kissing in front of them because the enemy can't do anything to stop it. And Laplace can just transfer the mana power back with another kiss once she's done...

Users who are viewing this thread