Onna Senshi tte Motenai desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Thank you for translating. The English needs a bit proofreading, though, I’m afraid.

Thanks for the translation.
Needs a lot of tense and tone work. examples: sleep -> slept , become->became, treat->treats, work->works, marry hero->marry the hero.

Group Leader
if you want to support us please click here!
https://ko-fi.com/mangacamp

Dex-chan lover
昨晩寝ぼけて部屋間違えったみたで -> Last night, I was half asleep and mistook the room.
GT got it wrong as usual.

Dex-chan lover
@Malikoman Going by official translation, Priest was talking about Hero and Warrior being bad with mornings due to doing certain things (each other) together instead of sleeping. Also the Hero seemingly slept in Warrior's room that night, which is why he was in her bathroom.

Dex-chan lover
A for effort, but yeah, there are mistakes. It's still understandable somewhat though.

Dex-chan lover
@Malikoman I'm a little iffy on the priest's words myself:
ですね... -> Desu ne... -> "Hmm... / Y'know... / That's right..."
二人とも朝が弱いのかも -> Futari tomo asa ga yowai no kamo -> "The two together weak in the morning maybe"
その分夜がすごかったり... -> Sono bun yoru ga sugokattari... -> (this is the part I couldn't parse out. something like:) "That part of the night was amazing"
(really light extra text) しないかしら... -> Shinai kashira... -> "Didn't do, I wonder..."

Honestly, I don't blame the TL for struggling on this one. I couldn't do any better.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like the priest saw the hero accidently going to the warrior's room, so she thought they had some sexy times, to the extent that it was hard for them to get up in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread