Onnanoko ga Daicha Dame desuka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Staycation (2)

He's overcomplicating things, but I suppose being a guy in such a conservative country like Japan adds pressure.

Why did the chapter end there oof. anyways, lol i was expecting femdom in the next scene but looks like the guys is gonna do it??

@retrosupersayan lol I wonder too HAHHAHAH

Aww they're both so new to this i understand the fear and pressure lmao u guys can do it through proper communication and understanding theyll eventually hit it off

Dex-chan lover
I think wanting to be dominated doesn't necessarily mean getting fucked in the ass lmaooooo

Can't wait to see the femdom scenes. The only femdom manga I liked. Are there any like this?

yeah no... looks like it's going to be a loooong way before the good stuffs happen. still looks promising tho. i was never really into the more hardcore ones.

Group Leader
It always tickles me when manga can take a simple concept and make it the most alien thing in the world for the main characters to wrap their heads around.

Dex-chan lover
Just accept it already man, I understand not liking pegging, but nothing wrong with a dom girl

Dex-chan lover
How did their positions get reversed on that last page!? I thought there was some pretty good build up to her taking charge and introducing him to the cowgirl position or something, but then we get... that.

Users who are viewing this thread