7fd80d9f-2b25-4eff-b76e-998e122b258c
U UNSCRookie Double-page supporter Joined May 9, 2025 Messages 15 Jan 15, 2026 #2 LES FUCKIN GOOO MORE GOLF
Kushikime Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 15, 2018 Messages 7,726 Jan 15, 2026 #4 Thanks for the work. I love this series
G Goldni Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 22, 2019 Messages 1,653 Jan 15, 2026 #5 damn hope we dont have to wait 3 years for the next chapter
weleasewodger Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 26, 2020 Messages 2,556 Jan 15, 2026 #7 It's been 87 years, but seriously, thanks for the food translator-san🤗
Bear_Hug Active member Joined Mar 19, 2024 Messages 81 Jun 5, 2026 #8 Holy shit, it's back. Thanks for the translation. Although at this pace of release I'll be dead before I get to the end.
Holy shit, it's back. Thanks for the translation. Although at this pace of release I'll be dead before I get to the end.
P Pietje013 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 14, 2023 Messages 2,205 Sep 14, 2026 #9 I hope the translator keeps translating it. It's a good SoL story about golf.