Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I was feeling stressed yesterday and decided to re-read it in a whim. Today's my birthday btw.

Shit, I love this manga even more. Botan is indeed besto girl and Aoi is still a great FMC.

Of course Itsuki's struggles still feel real and relatable. But it paid off, he has the best girlfriend you could ask for.

I do still have the lecture that Aoi has a preference for girls. So is that new friend she mentioned foreshadowing on a future relationship? We'll never know, but I don't mind. That's probably just my yuri goggles.

I do mind don't getting more on the Crossdressing pal LOL. He really do seems to enjoy it a lot. It's funny how Itsuki's actual "friends" almost dissapeared in the last arc of the manga while this guy was incredibly relevant all the way from start to the finish.

Double-page supporter
*slow claps*
Made somebody's rainy day.

I like the ending...everyone's still friends. And a big hand to guy "Thug A." Smells like a nice spin-off can come out of it..

good read, glad that he took the botan route, i was really nervous when ah-chan asked him to be honest with his feeling but it turned out alright so im relieved.

Thanks for the ride! A smooth, lovely romance. I could not recommend it enough!

This is one of the best manga that I ever read, the story is well written and the author didn't stretch it too much like other romance manga, it's just perfect.

For me it's,
10/10.

Fed-Kun's army
Amazing read. The twist on who mc-kun fell in love with was unconventional but well done.

So good, thanks for translating this. Refreshing to escape from "1st girl win" need more like this

way better than expected
good to see best girl actually win for once, not common enough in manga

Users who are viewing this thread