Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

Dex-chan lover
A really cute series that actually subverted my expectations and surprised me with a unexpected twist I haven't seen for years.

Sadly it's very short but it's the type of story that end with the romance starting so making it longer would mean that the sweetness would take a lot of time to come...

Well at the end I have no shame in
giving it a 10, it terms of quality it should be a 8 or a 9 but it played me so well that it earned that score in my opinion.

Seriously, I haven't seen that romance plot twist since Akaneiro, I loved it !

Also, Botan is adorable and she's my favorite -^-

Contributor
the ending isn’t what I wanted, but I’ll accept it 😭 i appreciate how the ending is different though

It’s a good romcom, I’d give it an 8

It's not your typical Romcom.

It have a Great Plot. not Cliché like other Romcom.

The First girl is not the lover type. Best Girl Botan!

10/10 the first manga that i read
(Originally read in july 12 2019)

This manga is one of the best thing in my life.
The ending is absolutely fantastic, definitely not your typical romcom.
Botan is best girl, never expected the author agrees too

Aggregator gang
This could be great if it weren't constantly invalidating trans identity in its language (possibly on the translation) and the plot (that's on the author).
the main character, who explicitly says "I feel like I can be me like this" while dressed as a girl, ends up living as a man with a girl who fell in love with them in boymode

Banned
@Jetsetlemming

Absolute numbskull.

People of your ilk always invalidating crossdressers because you don't like how they love their feminine appearance and still turn out to remain mentally male.

Wtf is "boymode"? and how does "I feel like myself" ever fall under "wanting to be trans"?

Great job destroying gender roles when a boy says "I feel like I can be me like this" when in a skirt instantly means "I want to be a girl".

Pathetic.

Banned
If your way of "writing a trans character" is just a person who feels comfortable with a certain appearance, that's not trans.

That's just the character feeling comfortable and confident in their preferred image.

Botan best girl.

But this is pretty damn ignorant about trans people smh my head

But still Botan best

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

For me its a little cliche about the ending<
SINCE FOR ME, I ALWAYS RRAD MANGA WHETE the Short hair with big boobs and is smart but not athlectic LOSSES while Long hair with a flat board and dumb but athletic WINS
> but still "She" is best girl and my ship shipped all the way through.
Botan is the best girl

Dex-chan lover
Stupid characters with stupid personalities and non-realistic scenario, not my fav stuff right now, but i heard that here is gonna be a real waifu so i give it a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread