Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

sigh of course this gets axed, japs only seem to care about overpowered loser MC self-insert harems.

Fuuuuuck dude this was one of my favorite isekais too.
Gonna have to actually go read the light novel it seems, shame that this didn't stay up. It was really enjoyable.

If this had come out ten years ago it would of been much more successful. Now if it’s not isekai, super kawaii, ecchi, or so tropey it’s bland as hell but safe for mass market it probably won’t get much attention. At least some get enough love to keep going yet it’s a shame about this series.

@Dinokin thanks for the good work throughout the months. Shame it got added if course, but alas. I'll be looking forward to your other scans

Dex-chan lover
Nani!? The fk with Japanese Publishers and their shitty reader? Here I thought I catched one of the rare gem among the trash, but it ends way too soon.

Thanks for all of the hard work, it was a fun read.

Double-page supporter
nice story and they decided to end it at a good point. This could be the actual ending of the story imo.

Blast, just as the story was hitting its stride, it of course gets axed. Fething smeg. Still, thanks for the translation, was good while it lasted...

rip if only money isn't always the problem, thanks for your hard work, hopefully this manga resuscitated

it's a really good manga. it was fun. does anyone know where to read the novel by any chance?

Users who are viewing this thread