Ookami wa Nemuranai

Sad that this gem got axed.

In the novel Likan asked Shira about her origine in tom 6 chapter 12( recomend to start reding from here, it give more detail explanetion about Shira past(more detail about why kingdom is gone)
and Shira body ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
undead with a body state of 18 years old
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and their conversation took 2 chapters.
So you can conting reading novel from tome 6 chapter 14.

I loved the series, but the pacing of the manga wasn't to the audience's taste. Pity.

I thought its slowness was perfect--it allowed for the depth of the setting, the characters, and art to seep in.

WHAT THE FUCK?! Why did this fantastic series (that was the closest we could get to a Witcher comic) cancelled?! Would it have been more popular in the west...?

@warriorg That’s because kids these days have the attention span of a fucking cockroach.

Age of instant gratification made them unaware what the word “patience” means.

The story continues in the novel. What a legend.
"I've shown you enough. Come read the novel."
The story is captivating and the art is marvelous.

Fed-Kun's army
the end from outta left field, what the literal fuck. this jumps my score way down from like a solid 8.5 to a 3.

Rather sad at sudden endings like this but at least it felt well done... and, I suppose, there is the novel to peruse.

Group Leader
At first, I thought, "Oh wow, look at that edgy-looking guy."
Really glad I was wrong.

Short and interesting. This kind of manga might be up for anime adaptation.
Yes. This manga is an isekai. No. This manga is not your every day isekai.

And no.

This manga is not cancelled or anything, it was just a promotional manga for its novel

. Just like Hai to Gensou no Grimgar. (CMIIW though.)

10/10 9/10, anime adaptation, please. Manga continuation are also very welcomed.

Why cant isekais be like this with actual character's and not "those things"... I'm tempted to read the novel even tho I never do.

Dex-chan lover
Great manga, splendid story, only thing keeping apart from being a masterpiece is that was made "just" to spread its name and make people get the novel.

I was looking at this on my phone which has a small screen, and for a second I thought that he was holding miku’s head...

Users who are viewing this thread