Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - That Girl (Kouhai) Still Does Not Know, And A Wet Uniform

Dex-chan lover
i was hoping he would ask her over to dry off.

Dex-chan lover
Rinse and repeat, ad nauseam.

Think I'll ignore this one till there's actual progress, should it get any.

Senpai double checking her intentions, my boy knows the classic umbrella ploy. He also probably knew that it would end up like this, minus the kabedon.

@syasyaneera For some reason the umbrella situation happens in every high school romcom manga.Can't wait for next chapter for them to go to someones home to dry off and after that someone will catch a cold as well, while the other main character visits them ...

MD@Home
Maybe it just rains that often during seasons in Japan for this to be a not at all implausible or improbable situation.

It's like that where I live, sometimes the day starts sunny, it's rainig at midday and then it clears again at afternoon. So I just always assumes it's like that in Japan too.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob To be fair, we're still at the first volume. You might think it's too long since the long time between each chapter uploads.

Dex-chan lover
That first image of them both under the umbrella made me laugh out loud. Also Senpai suspecting Oomori's schemes... though she's been a little too dumb to come up with many.

Supporter
It's likely either one of them will invite the other over to their house to dry off; I suspect a new family member will appear for exposition/comedic purposes.

P.S. She definitely didn't mind that he looked at her chest through her soaked shirt.

@DevLogger and she didn't seem to mind him being in "contact" with her during the early chapters.

However, since serialization, there's probably been some "rules" laid down for the author to follow. Here, she seems a lot more "Tsundere" than she was when she spoiled him at the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread