Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - I Found You! That Was What The Girl (Kouhai) Said.

Fed-Kun's army
i am too tall to ever experience this unless i meet a genuine Amazon. truly life is naught but misery after misery

Fed-Kun's army
@Skiepher how dare you flex your height on me now, in this time of sorrow. if we ever meet i will set you on a high shelf for your crimes

Dex-chan lover
I love the chemistry between them, hope senpai notices he likes her too and they start going out

Oh you lucky son of the beast, getting a triple oppai sqwash in one chap, so jea.... ehem outrageous.

Double-page supporter
This chapter is why I don't get why she's jealous of other girls' boobs when hers are massive.

Double-page supporter
@FStubbs grass is always greener on the other side. The other girls have bigger boobs than her while being short, so I'm sure for her she feels jealous about the fact that somehow someone much smaller can still have bigger boobs than her. Maybe on the reverse, consider a guy who is super tall and has a decently sized penis, but some short guy has a bigger penis than he does.

Users who are viewing this thread