Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - The Strongest Attack... is what he (Kouhai) Realizes.

Fed-Kun's army
lucky bastard
did good thing
got his reward right away

Dex-chan lover
My dude, she's wearing a hoodie at a beach. That isnt provocative. It's her giant tits that do the job

I guessed what the fucking two stooges that attempts to hit on her and of course they do the stupid trope where they reach and grab her. People who draw manga and include this in their stories: Fuck off.

Also, the meat head lifts books. Why is he resembling a stone body of Hercules. The fuck?

And she slapped for something out of his control? Cmon man

Not gonna lie, I'm only reading this series for Masuda and Kuramaki at this point.

Christ...I didn't think I could see so many clichés and tired tropes in a single chapter in a 2020 manga. Any modern romcom author should be ashamed of unironically writing and drawing these kinds of situations...

@Acolytus I swear I've seen something like that in other romcoms even though I can't specifically refer to one.

Random scum harassing girls during "events" (beach, summer festival, hot springs,...) is one of the most tired tropes of romcoms, so more imaginative authors try to put a spin on it. Including what you already mentioned, or the guys being extremely shy and just being awkward about approaching strangers.

It's also funny how one of the general themes of any given romcom is to not judge people on their appearance or the rumors around them but these kinds of "jokes" rely entirely on the dudes' appearance. It indirectly implies that approaching a stranger at an "event" is categorically wrong...

Dex-chan lover
Are you for real? She doesn't tie her swimsuit right so that makes it okay for her to slap him?

He's too good for her.

PS: RIP zipper-san

It's an unfair slap but I could put off as more of a reflex action rather than intentional harm. People get so bitter about these cliches.

Users who are viewing this thread