Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - The Strongest Attack... is what he (Kouhai) Realizes.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing she slapped him? Totally uncalled for. If she did, that really degrades my opinion of her as a human being.

Dex-chan lover
So that's his secret, he absorbs the life energy of those that cross him and leave them withered husks.

Dex-chan lover
"Her swimsuit is so provocative", he says while she's wearing a goddamn hoodie...

Dex-chan lover
The stupid creeper pickup-artist trope is getting old. It's like they want you to think that the average public space in Japan is filled with aggressively rapey 'no means yes' douchebags.

also Lol @ them acting like Kuramaki isn't that attractive. Because a slender, large-breasted, pretty girl is just soooooo plain and boring because she's got her hair tied up and is wearing glasses.

Dex-chan lover
One day I wish they show the girl going with the two pushy tanned guys who "want to have fun" only to be revealed that they just needed an extra member to play beach volleyball.

Dex-chan lover
This confirms it again. Never let a big breasted girl alone in Japan or some hoodlums will kidnap her.

Report: the Lucky pervert has landed
I repeat: the Lucky pervert has landed!

Slap...SLAP?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME WOMAN? THIS MAN IS A SAINT who's bad luck makes him look like a piece of crap. You have noticed this yourself AND YOU STILL SLAP HIM!!! THE HELL

Why tf to these types of series always feel the need to insert a side couple that no one cares about? I want to see the main characters.

Dex-chan lover
I really like short stack but damn, they really paired her with a guy who looks like he spent a good century perfecting his body in prison 😂

also he was blessed with lucky pervert syndrome. TF author, just let Yakuza boi live his life in peace

Users who are viewing this thread