Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 39 - On the Other Side of the Brightness, he (Kouhai) Feels Uneasy.

Dex-chan lover
yeah! what the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below said!

yeah! what the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below said!

Dex-chan lover
yeah! what the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy said!

hell yeah! power titty couple!

yeah! what the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy said!

Fed-Kun's army
yeah! what the guy below what the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy said!

Dex-chan lover
Look at the comment section
39fcqj.png

Dex-chan lover
WELP.

That's the first time I have been moderated.

@RiceFarmerVN
For context, we were copypasting a variation of the same message. You could argue it was spam and that's why we got bonked.

It wasn't even offensive or bad, but spam it's indeed not allowed for a reason (Makes other commenters uncomfortable, is a waste of server space etc.)

Double-page supporter
@raknasuu thanks for the explanation. but that just makes me think "why did practically everyone in this thread copy my comment?

Dex-chan lover
@Ulysseswho1

Because it was hilarious. Also, repetition legimitizes.

Like, it wasn't just copying. The message got larger each time because people kept adding "the guy below said" everytime. I don't know if you saw that but there was a moment when it was like

yeah! what the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below the guy below said!

An even larger.

Users who are viewing this thread