Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - The Strongest Attack... is what he (Kouhai) Realizes.

This type of development is so boring and overused. Can't these authors think of any way to develop a relationship that doesn't involve trashy manwhores and a girl who needs to be saved by a man? Their relationship was developing pretty well the way it was.

Double-page supporter
Her body just auto-flashes him at any opportunity. I can only hope their relationship gets increasingly Rube Goldberg .

"So there I was mindin me own business when a bird landed on a nearby branch. Acorn fell onto a kid riding a tricycle which caused her to hit a briefcase at the bus stop where he was still dressed..."

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck did you slap him? I thought we were over this kind of stupid shit in manga.

Double-page supporter
Masuda has one of the most formidable skills in this manga series
Intimidate EX

Dex-chan lover
Masuda got some unexpected gift.... Karma is a bitch and a blessing at the same time

Dex-chan lover
I am so incredibly
tired
of the two guys hitting on one of the girls at the beach trope

Dex-chan lover
Overused 'two (and it's always two for some reason) creeps hit on the girl' AND the 'embarrassing thing happens and the guy gets slapped for the horrible crime of being present' in the same chapter? Damn

Fed-Kun's army
Always two there are, no more, no less. A master scumbag and an apprentice.

Users who are viewing this thread