Ookiku Nattara Kekkon Suru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - XXXX is Shorter Than Me?

Dex-chan lover
New friend's hot. Probably has the traditional Prince's Harem thing going on at her school.

Personally, I think being considered cool is better than being considered cute imo. Thanks for the chapter.

Contributor
No reason why cute and cool have to be mutually exclusive

Dex-chan lover
@Ceiye Wellllll . . . at a minimum I'd say it's a hard combo to pull off at the same time. Cute kind of undermines cool. It's like a Pomeranian growling at an intruder as your brave watchdog . . . the fact that it's trying to be cool just turns out totally cute instead.
I personally am in the "would much rather be cool" camp.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, not a new rival. Also I agree with her that there are definitely problems that come with being tall, especially with being taller than othe people around you, but the benefits outweigh the cons and I love it.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I've passed to that thing about thinking something nice to reply after the conversation already happened too. It's sucks.

Dex-chan lover
is this some character development for the insecure and stupid teenager? :eek:
I'm all for it. I wonder whether we're ever going to see the two together in a relationship

Dex-chan lover
It's okay people, being attractive won't guarantee you lover.

Then again, I stuck in my room the whole time 😂

Dex-chan lover
I bet he thought about that all night until he came up with the perfect answer lol

Double-page supporter
Cute. And yeah, being tall has its disadvantages haha, nice to see someone mention it!

Users who are viewing this thread