Ookiku Nattara Kekkon Suru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - The Right Time to Confess

Damn, couldn't even get 40 chapters?

axe2.jpg

So judging by the comments, the next chapter will be the last?
I think it's a good length already.
I think it's for the best but I wouldn't mind reading 4-koma of the other characters just to flesh them out more.

Sad to see this series ending, but on the flip side it’s nice to see their relationship progress. Just would’ve wanted to see that serialized as well.

Group Leader
WHAT? NOOOOO. MY FLUFFFF 😭😭😭

lmao at his sister's plan though. It really is too easy to mess with people you know really well.

Dex-chan lover
I liked this series, but already the next chapter feels like a rsuhed ending (unless its a hundred pages). Thanks for the translation up till now and then. I wonder if it was axed or the author just didn’t know how to end it. Even if he confesses next chapter I was hoping for more after that. Sigh

Dex-chan lover
They didn't do much in these 38 chapters, and now we are getting the last chapter after this 😢

Double-page supporter
BRUH, WE BETTER GET A CONFESSION NEXT CHAPTER
I SWEAR TO GOD IF WE DONT GET A CONFESSION FOR THE LAST CHAPTER

NflyVUw.jpg

WHAT?! It's ending?! NOOOOO!!!! I'm not ready!!!! I'm not a big enough man for this yet!!

Dex-chan lover
Last one ? Ouch. I guess they'll graduate right ? There should be a timeskip tho (only if he becomes taller than her)
ty

Dex-chan lover
@Kefkabot I honestly hope he never gets taller than her, otherwise, all the struggles and character development were in vain.

Aggregator gang
Page 1-20, oh my gosh, is it happening? Nope, crafty sister got him. Haha cute couple, as always.
Page 21 ABSOLUTE DREAD. Say it ain’t so! It’s too sudden for a last chapter! Mutual double confession and she carries him to the chapel in 20 pages?

Fed-Kun's army
fck we thought our boy gonna be a man but no today

Users who are viewing this thread