Ookumo-chan Flashback - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - I had a problem I couldn't tell anybody

Dex-chan lover
Just like their last series, staring with an off the wall fantastical setup to end in a cozy normalcy. I can't say I fully dislike that aspect but I'd rather they'd pick one or the other. The rushed feeling doesn't come from confessing to Ninomae but how quickly he gets over his mom. This boy spent just about each chapter staring at her ass and it didn't really pay off. The through line is there but that initial attraction came to an abrupt stop.

In the end I like it tho. Very cute, a little sexy, a lot of fun.

Group Leader
Ueshiba Riichi knows how to make different things work. I wonder what he will do next.
Also curse thing really makes sense for the whole story.
Here's a sequel idea. Kid has a daughter instead of a son. Daughter turns yuri due to the curse.

Fed-Kun's army
Enjoyed the MILF mother and her sweet ass. Tbh Mc's gf is alright she certainly is an agressive girl but idk the relationship between the 2 progressed well but still felt off. You'd think a guy with such a mother complex with choose a girl that resembles his mother more but that's neither here or there.

Double-page supporter
Thanks a lot! I didn't think I could see this series finished!
Congratulations!

Fed-Kun's army
What a great read! Thanks for picking this up even after a year of no updates and the best part it became a daily update up to the end.
On the TL's note, one thing I can say tho. WE NEED A F*CKING H-DOUJIN!!!!

Ugh, it always sucks when a good read ends. Heres looking forward to the next Riichi joint.

That said, I actually really liked how it did start overwhelmingly with the "Oh Shit Hot Mom Awkward Aaaa" and transitioned to Ninomae Slowly but consistently. Like i see a couple people saying it kinda came out of nowhere and was sudden, but from my reading (and maybe it makes a difference of time cause i could see reading it all at once being a very different experience) it seemed kinda obvious where it was going really early on with them and it was more a slow build up on one or both of their parts.

By the time it started being real overt I'd been cheering them on for well over half the manga at minimum, but eh.

Either way, a great cozy read.

Damn onion ninjas are everywhere! I'm really going to miss this one. Start to finish, this was a fun ride, with an actual proper ending. Great stuff! 😀

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a bunch for these daily releases!
I really really enjoyed this title, everything went better than expected. Ninomae was top cute and our mc was pretty likeable. And the mom, damn she almost awakened me. Riichi-sensei can draw a pretty girl like no other and his stories have that very special something. I hope to see more from him soon!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the text of wall at the end. it was a very funny cap-off to this whole series on your part.

big thanks for finishing this series to completion, it came surprisingly well done on this last chapter. the previous ones felt a bit weird, but the end properly helped finish it off.

Hope your future endeavors go well, and see you around.

Dex-chan lover
lol does that last text wall implies that suzuki will die young?

ahh... such a shame it ended... who would have thought it was that amulet...

has this author done some new work?

@kaminomikan This manga ended 3-4 months ago, but he is already planning a new work. The official Twitter account run by his editor revealed that a few days ago with a new illustration from Ueshiba: https://mobile.twitter.com/ueshiba_badcat/status/1315849756053245952

Now that was a satisfactory ending. I like that last flashback. Sure it was strange, but the author managed to pull it out of where it seemed to be heading and saved the MC from that MILF life :)

Banned
So it wasn't a curse from his dad after all. All along his dad have been wishing for him to get the best girl he could get.

Users who are viewing this thread