Ookumo-chan Flashback - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - I had a problem I couldn't tell anybody

Aggregator gang
I was really hoping the author would develop ninomae more

this felt too short, it probably got axed. what a shame

It's like watered-down elixir. You can taste the godliness.. but it's still mostly water, never enough to heal your empty heart.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? That short hairstyle is atrocious.

Well whatever. Worst ending.
This manga started out so great, but the ending was such a complete let-down.
Nothing ever happened with the flashbacks, no explanation was ever given, nothing was ever resolved, and the protagonist ended up with the trash-tier girl. Plus the hair-swap thing.

I enjoyed the story but the ending was rushed.
He basically started dating his mother's clone.
Not acting much like a couple though. Would have loved to see them develop and her become a mangaka in her own turn.
Plus to see the other student's reaction when they find out the truth.

I still can't accept it. Should have smashed the mom and went full degen.

For a moment there, I thought when the school girl said she also loved his mom, it was about to get spicy and go 3-way.

I am jus let down :(

Group Leader
I started reading this because of Nazo no Kanojo X, and I really liked it. I hoped more Ninomae development too, like many of you, but we can't forget that this is the story of a mom complex, so the moment the complex ended, the manga had to end too.

I'll miss Ninomae's cute tomboyance a lot.

I absolutely LOVE Ueshiba Riichi's style with this kinds of weird topics. Such as in Nazo no Kanojo X, they never explained these phenomenoms, in this case the flashbacks and in NnKX the drool bound.
It's so magical

Ueshiba Riichi is a hack.
It would've been unironically far more interesting to continue with the mom route instead of random romance #154286 but for that to happen, you'd need courage.

Double-page supporter
I love how it's basically the dad playing a "how to" video to get a mangaka gf and the son went Oedipous
Dad: Son you need to get laid. Here's how.
Son: Mom's kinda cute tho
Dad: NOT LIKE THAT

Supporter
Kino manga, despite being fetish-bait, and ended up being wrapped up passably. I hope the mangaka continues to make good works like this.

Users who are viewing this thread