Ookumo-chan Flashback

Double-page supporter
@BredForReading if you try to figure something reading it in spanish, kirishima fansub has ended its translation. You wont be dissapointed.

Group Leader
Is Momgaka still being TL’d in English? It just finished up, and is on Amazon atm. It was a nice read, felt like the author had more notice of the end and paced it well.

Losing the flashbacks at the end, and the raising of questions about their veracity a bit (as I read it) was interesting.

Is there any character development in this? I was really excited for a serious story of romance with this setting but I skipped to the most recent chapters and nothing at all looks to have changed. :\

kaf

a guy from the translation team told me to read this and called it "mom fuck"

Dex-chan lover
.. what a train wreck. I can't look away, but it's sort of disgusting.

Looks like this is turning away from the disturbing and becoming a bit more wholesome. But who knows.

So glad to see this back. I became a big fan of this mangaka after Girlfriend X and while the jury is still out on this one, I'm enjoying it, so far.

"@c0c0c0: So glad to see this back. I became a big fan of this mangaka after Girlfriend X and while the jury is still out on this one, I'm enjoying it, so far."

100% Agree

Double-page supporter
@Al333

+_31d1c3a1f28faea0bd00354d4a447b8e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This thing was dead in the water for a whole year, and suddenly we are getting updates every day! Bless you

Users who are viewing this thread