Opening a Café in Another World

First things first, they have sugar but have not tried putting it on sweets or on food? They have no meat pies, sugared or honeyed nuts, etc. so I am really doubtful if the foundation of the story is that

Y’all this is a fantasy not real life. The story is cute and enjoyable no unnecessary drama that makes my blood boil either. 10/10 light read If you guys want something Somewhat accurate go read a history book

Double-page supporter
Ohhhh the cliffhanger at Chapter 25 I actually had to refrain from throwing my pillows off my bed lol

Fed-Kun's army
I could rant about how illogical this manga is for hours upon end, yet here I am reading it

It honestly doesn't deserve a 8 in rating, but the art is decent enough I suppose

is that new female character Zeke's mom or relative? idk she just reminded me of Zeke for some reason... or maybe it's just the same face syndrome that artists face once in a while

Asked Puni if I should probably take over the translation, they said they're working on it, so a little patience - it should be there soon.

Users who are viewing this thread