Opera rendering issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Not sure if I'm the only one,
but at times when I load the main site the home page's popular new titles scrolling banner feature keeps stopping off center
with part of the current banner's cover pic chopped off on the left side, and part of the next showing on the Right side.
I already verified the browser's zoom is only 100% so I don't think it's the weird custom zoom resolution mess I had in V3....

is it just a Opera bug?

656004784096280586.webp

Solution
is it just a Opera bug?
No it isn't, the root cause is site responsive issue (css) on some screen size. For your case you activate opera sidebar (I'm opera user too) thus make your screen size unusual. Other case like zooming as @Ndtm mentioned, also my case when I set my windows toolbars on the right side

Probably doesn't matter right now cz MangaDex UI update already solved this problem

They develop and solve UI bug separately on canary.mangadex.dev then push some changes to main site after it stable without bug. If you interested check MangaDex channel on discord #frontend-early-access
File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
I've seen that as well from time to time, Chrome though (125% zoom but don't think it matters)

Edit: reloaded a couple of times and got it to happen
149a316aa4e71f5368d04a4b924e4778.png

MD@Home
is it just a Opera bug?
No it isn't, the root cause is site responsive issue (css) on some screen size. For your case you activate opera sidebar (I'm opera user too) thus make your screen size unusual. Other case like zooming as @Ndtm mentioned, also my case when I set my windows toolbars on the right side

Probably doesn't matter right now cz MangaDex UI update already solved this problem

They develop and solve UI bug separately on canary.mangadex.dev then push some changes to main site after it stable without bug. If you interested check MangaDex channel on discord #frontend-early-access

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread