Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~

Dex-chan lover
The newer romcom manga right now always tell about engagement or pregnancy or something close... Is this Abe-kun plans all along?

Dex-chan lover
The translation seems to go weird in some bubbles, that bring up the confusion to 11.
Anyway it looks like a nice manga with a lot of ecchi chapters and the MC being in costant fear of his freedom.
As MC doen't react to girls it looks like the other one will suffer a lot, unless she learns of his weakpoint.
Lind not having a homee for the debt is not totally realistic, the aunt probably adopted her to use the granfather belongings to pay her debt and her house was taken away...then what? Where was Lind living? She could go around with a cosplay set and spend money on a figure but not had a stable roof? Transfer to the school and then what, go live under a bridge?

I'm 100% sure this is a fucking crime. Even in Japan. JESUS FUCKING CRIST.

Contributor
@lolnope @RajatGD if you really want to do something about pedo shit than you should go talk with Netflix, instead of making stupid comments on a manga, which doesn't involve any real people.

Bruh, art was good but everything else is... I'm just gonna read it like its a hentai so that the writings won't bother me that much.

Users who are viewing this thread