Orc Eiyuu Monogatari ~Sontaku Retsuden~ - Ch. 8.1 - Useful Information

Dex-chan lover
She is honestly the first non-Orc to treat him well and even respond to him talking to her positively. She immediately jumped to top waifu tier list, then her backstory was maybe supposed to damper her personality a bit but she feels incredibly genuine so I feel happy for her. People can change right?

Dex-chan lover
Like, women or men? The context change quite a lot depending on that lol.

Either she'll become important in this story, or important in other stories. Maybe even her own story, where instead of a battle-hardened orc finding a wife it's her trying to get used to peaceful marriage life.
She's the only one in her squad got married, the rest of the squad are like those girls in prevous chapter

Dex-chan lover
just saying most of the female orc have been milf, so author has some good taste and showing a world post war.

Dex-chan lover
What does "-accept the culture of other races" mean? Foreshadowing? Are all elves into S&M!

Dex-chan lover
How do we know her husband's not an M? Maybe he has strong "I love the kind of woman that will actually just kill me" energy.
Well maybe him being an actual M managed to properly help her vent her S tendencies in a healthier way. Yknow that BDSM couple usually became a productive members of society because they can vent out their kinks properly

Dex-chan lover
What does "-accept the culture of other races" mean? Foreshadowing? Are all elves into S&M!
No it's more likely referring to how our boy respected her being already taken and not pursuing her further even though the tradition for orcs is to just go in headstrong and just bruteforce it until they get what they want

Dex-chan lover
What the fairy was talking about; not showing skin, no harsh smells, cleaning up, etc. showing that he was trying to accept parts of the elven culture in his proposal.

Also, this.
No it's more likely referring to how our boy respected her being already taken and not pursuing her further even though the tradition for orcs is to just go in headstrong and just bruteforce it until they get what they want

Dex-chan lover
Probably the other spinsters going "IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME, GODDAMNIT, NOT HER!"
I imagine it's even worse; the girl was the main representative of the "unmarriagable woman", the ultimate spinster, far too scarred, rough and violent to ever get married. You could have a very bad week looking for a potential mate yet you could ease your worries by telling yourself that "well, at least it's not as bad as Azalea".

But now the ultimate spinster went and got herself a hubby, making every single other person who used her as a bottom-line the new epitome of the "unmarriagable woman"...

...and that's a level of humilliation they simply cannot take.

Users who are viewing this thread