Orc Eiyuu Monogatari ~Sontaku Retsuden~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Its like where one kid does something bad, they ruin it for the rest of the class.

Except it's the complete opposite where entire his race is known for rape and murder and he's the only different one (Even though he killed the most humans in the war still).

This knight will probably forced her own ideals to this orc and would try to eliminate him and then fall in love to him

Dex-chan lover
@oyama to be fair the stereotype is legitimate the MC is just the 0.01% weirdo of the orc race.

I mean orcs still have rape dungeon with in their land probably from women they stole during the war

Fed-Kun's army
"Asanagi" is literally written on the cover from the main page.

Anyway, I hope it's marginally more wholesome than others orc/rape works.

Huh this a first for me genuinely justifiable prejudice against a race Idek how they got that peace treaty signed given how they've been reproducing you think this would be the number one race for extermination

Is this a monthly or weekly updated series? Does anyone know?

That aside, this is highly amusing to read. Something tells me Miura (Berserk's mangaka) is gonna have a good laugh if he ever reads this!

@sumgui both (humans and orks) were propably quite equally matched so it wouldve resulted in a war of attrition. so even if one side wouldve won at some point, they wouldve been open to attacks of other fractions (beeing it other human kingdoms or third parties).

Dex-chan lover
He could team up with a goblin, then attempt double-dating. Let’s see how long before they get jumped.

Users who are viewing this thread