Orc Eiyuu Monogatari ~Sontaku Retsuden~

Dex-chan lover
smh missed opportunity to named the Orc Hero Nuts and then make him say "It's Berkin' time" every time he goes in to battle as a tribute to Berk the manga made by Kentucky Mario starring Guts Berkman.

Double-page supporter
I'm new to this series - so basically it's a horny yet honourable Orc going on the D&D equivalent of the dating scene and getting friendzoned the whole time - is that right?

Dex-chan lover
I'm new to this series - so basically it's a horny yet honourable Orc going on the D&D equivalent of the dating scene and getting friendzoned the whole time - is that right?
Up to volume 4, there're 1 human (female knight) who doesn't think seriously about him yet, 1 loli elf reject his proposal but still consider it (tsundere), one half dwarf accept his proposal but he misunderstood due to difference in culture. Latest one is a sly beastwomen with big titties, doesn't know the answer yet.

Recommend you read LN since it's really fun. He really learns human and elves's dating method. And Asanagi's art is hot.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is a masterpiece made by 2 legends and another who helped make the novel into a manga

Rifujin na Magonote, author of Mushoku Tensei
Asanagi, the most cultured artist
And now Shibata Tsubakurou, for being the artist of this manga

Contributor
Interesting premise, but weak execution. Just a socially inept MC with the author’s rape fetish sprinkled around

Aggregator gang
This sure has a lot of wind up and it's updating slowly. Hope this doesn't get axed.

I can't believe that this trashy garbage was written by the same author as Mushoku Tensei. It is so mediocre, it is worse than countless no-name manga I saw here. Probably he just lost his motivation to write and now just desperately tries to make some cash.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise, but weak execution. Just a socially inept MC with the author’s rape fetish sprinkled around
yeah i had to wander way in frozen hell do people THINK this could be something as some say “amazing”? it’s mediocre hentai plot of an orc that some how coudn’t rape a women in time before the war ended…….how in fucks hell is this anything remotly “good”? and ofc the rape fetish is in fill display LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread