Orc Eiyuu Monogatari ~Sontaku Retsuden~

Dex-chan lover
Insta bookmark when I saw the author is the one who made Mushoku tensei

Dex-chan lover
@Humu_Humu Yeah the manga. *sighs*. It was so good, then he had to douse it in literal shit to try something new. Also, I've come to hate school arcs in comics that absolutely do not need them, since its just a lazy way to write drama, cause kids sucks.

@Chet31 Sorry to intrude. I need to agree with the school arc. It's too cliche and it feels like 'forced' in some manga and novel. But it's like a tradition for mangaka since it's a simple arc yet can bring out potential of the story if well-written, depend on the author and the theme of the story.

3 questions :

1/ Isn't asanagi a woman ?
2/ While it looks asanagi a lot I can see some minutes détails that doesn't seems like it was drawn by him... Are you guys sure it's asanagi? (Except the cover)
3/ Why did asanagi suddenly stopped uploading new "arts" ? Is it to focus on this manga?

THIS ART STYLE! NO WONDER IT'S RARE TO SEE NEW "ARTS" FROM HIM ON NHEN.... HOPEFULLY THIS IS A GORE (AND HOT) JUST LIKE HIR "ARTS" BACK ON NHEN.

Dex-chan lover
@Shirori yeah of course, there has just sadly been to many bad ones recently, Mushoku Tensei is a prime example.

Dex-chan lover
@deedet for clarification, Asanagi is the illustrator for the Light Novel, as you can see in the cover image here, since it belong to the Light Novel vol. 1 and not the manga (it was just put as default since manga don't have any image to put as cover, since there is no volume yet), the artist for the manga is Shibata Tsubakuro as is shown here under artist and official site web-ace, tho Asanagi is credited as character drafter/original character designs, since he did the original designs for the Light Novel and Tsubakuro is doing them based on those drafts too to keep it more faithful to the designs in the LN, as for what is Asanagi gender, for what i know he is male (based on what is listed in mangaupdates too)

TLDR, the cover image is just confusing people because asanagi name is on it (beside similar art in manga), but the cover image used here is from the light novel where he is the illustrator for and not the manga, in which the artist is tsubakuro, and tsubakuro is just drawing based on asanagi drafts since he is credited for that

Dex-chan lover
Made by the same guy who thought
"having my MC cuckold the heavily pregnant woman that is his wife, first love, and childhood friend he since abandoned at home"
is a cool move. Not to mention
he gets to do so with apparently no real moral judgment or punishment by the story, characters, author, or hell, most of the fans.

Thank goodness I read the synopsis for the easy pass.

Fed-Kun's army
The Asanagi cover art almost made me want to read this. Too bad it's only for the LN.

Users who are viewing this thread