Orc Eiyuu Monogatari ~Sontaku Retsuden~

This is garbage already... Just write the Mushoku Tensei sequel story you keep teasing and dont write weird shit about "the orc who wont rape" it's not unique, it's just so uncomfortable and strange that nobody else would write it. Ripoff Re:Monster except one of the parts that made the MC so likable, the fact that he was a good person, is taken away

I truly cannot stand the blatant wishy-washy attitude towards sexuality the author always seems to have. Why the fuck are female characters always these soulless, pushover, meatsacks for the protagonist and others to splooge in? Has this guy ever met a woman?

Does author has inferiority complex Mc are always pushovers I mean not strength wise but weak towards women

I wish the author would write the sequel for Mushoku tensei instead of this...

Contributor
Based Rifujin sensei. <3

I feel the fairy will be her wife at the end, the only character she like him, just find a potion to grow her up at human size. 🤣

Read elsewhere ther author have some health issue but after completing Orc story he plan to continue Mushoku Tensei (indeed with new characters), this is a good new.

@balenol
a man of discriminate taste i see.

the manga art follows closely the style of asanagi because thats the artist that made all the illustrations for the novel

funny read because bash is stuck quite literally he just wants to get laid and yet no one would believe it
also he struggles to accept human values and traditions well when confronted by a pretty female at least still very mercy less to males

Users who are viewing this thread