Orc Eiyuu Monogatari ~Sontaku Retsuden~

Dex-chan lover
Scuffed Berserk.
But it will end sooner than the actual Berserk, which may not end at all.
And its adaptation will be fucking glorious and not a CGI poop.

Pain.

I know whom eyelashes they belong to,
Hope we'll get to see the iconic mindbreak expressions again, though with a different artist this time ;)

@SuppahFreak Same... suddenly famous ero-doujin artist become mainstream artist.

EDIT OI OI OIIII. I'm getting heavy Berserk vibes. Why does the mc remind me so much of Guts and why is he having an fairy companion? LMAO, and the premise of the story is finding a wife. Didn't expect such comedy, because the start was pretty dark.

10/10 Culture Comedy

ok the description makes it look horrible
after reading it i felt like its gonna be 0815 with an orc as mc but no it was not
its pretty good actually

Wait what, this is by the author of Mushoku Tensei?! Lol

And btw, who is this Asanagi guy everyone have been talking about? Hentai artist must he be, right?

the year is 2021. being a wholesome and innocent fantasy manga mc is actually a fresh take amidst the slew of hentai-inspired fantasy manga. the true orcs were us all along. praised be bash, the virgin chad.

Dex-chan lover
guys, the artist for the manga is not Asanagi, Asanagi just do the art for the LN, manga artist like it say here is Tsubakuro (he is mimicking Asanagi art somewhat to keep the characters design more faithful to those in the LN since Asanagi is credited as the one that did the character draft), manga don't have a volume cover yet to put as cover here, so is using the one from LN vol 1 cover for now, but it gonna end up getting changed once the manga get a volume lol, so don't get confused about it cuz it say Asanagi in the cover

wait.... isn’t this the artist that draws that “victim girls” hentai series? ....oh, this should be good

Dex-chan lover
The same guy who wrote this wrote Mushoku Tensei. I will now set my expectations to dirt low. Sad.

Users who are viewing this thread