Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 35 - Scenario

Dex-chan lover
This story was already being ruined by Yuuto being so damn passive, yet now the author decided that surely he's not passive enough yet, so let's give him a power that prevents him from going all out. Of course he never went all out in the first place because he doesn't really care about anything enough to bother to put in serious effort. Even after all this, getting tricked to absorb that skill 100% according to the human noble's plan, Yuuto is just stupidly standing there, not even really saying anything. It would be cool if he actually knew what he was doing and thus knew the berserk skill won't have any negative effects on him, but of course he knew nothing of that sort. His lithium brain just doesn't allow him to get angry, not even slightly annoyed.

Fed-Kun's army
thx for the chapter man is been 10months and i almost doesnt remember this at all :kek::kek:

Double-page supporter
Crazy how even my memory full of holes still remembers a little bit of what's been going on lol

Thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
Damnn. 10 months since the last chapter? I thought it was 3-5 months ago

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

NGL, when this popped on my updates tab, I was all like :question:
I really was confused since the volume art was new from where it last left off, and it was in the middle of a certain 1v1.

Dex-chan lover
This story was already being ruined by Yuuto being so damn passive, yet now the author decided that surely he's not passive enough yet, so let's give him a power that prevents him from going all out. Of course he never went all out in the first place because he doesn't really care about anything enough to bother to put in serious effort. Even after all this, getting tricked to absorb that skill 100% according to the human noble's plan, Yuuto is just stupidly standing there, not even really saying anything. It would be cool if he actually knew what he was doing and thus knew the berserk skill won't have any negative effects on him, but of course he knew nothing of that sort. His lithium brain just doesn't allow him to get angry, not even slightly annoyed.
The bit about giving berserk is actually clever writing but hero being so passive actually backfires it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this I really love the story and the artist too

Users who are viewing this thread