Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 65 - 400 Year Old Duty

Dex-chan lover
yugioh.png

Dex-chan lover
This idea of returning Rei to normal is so stupid. So Rei has no responsibility for her actions? Give me a break. Did MC forget everything he saw in Melia's memories? It's frustrating how easily some characters are willing to overlook serious issues just for the sake of redemption.

byqeLGO.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
This idea of returning Rei to normal is so stupid. So Rei has no responsibility for her actions? Give me a break. Did MC forget everything he saw in Melia's memories? It's frustrating how easily some characters are willing to overlook serious issues just for the sake of redemption.

byqeLGO.png

Thanks for the chapter!
To be fair, the adults did point out that they were being “idealistic” and optimistic and pretty much shut them down within the same chapter.

And hooray for Oni booba.

Now I’m conflicted on Onizuka. I feel bad that he never got the chance to meet and face the original Oni goddess. On the other hand, adding another notch to the “people I’ve lost” stack will probably make him go even more unhinged.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Krusha, now Tsutsuji. WIll Nakatani also grab Rei's oppai in the future too? Makes you wonder what form he'll take if he does so.

Dex-chan lover

byqeLGO.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Im still wondering if they grape her💀

Users who are viewing this thread