Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

what is with that note at the end? "next chapter may 16th" i hope it is not 2019 may 16th

Banned
Not withstand the pain while using the skills ? What a pussy.

Also, the first question should be how to use that skill without the headache.

Double-page supporter
"Somehow this hole is pefectly fit for one person"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@mutsutakashi
Why would he ask that? He already found out the answer. He could ask for alternatives but there probably aren't any if kissing was also how the Great Sage did things.

Finally one of the rare Fantasy series that isn't an Isekai
Although I could really do without the MC having a cheat ability, the only real drawback is if he can't get kissed. Which we already know isn't a drawback for a harem protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
"there will be demons"
"There will be snakes"

Yes snakes sure are scary but if i meet a freakin demon i would stomp any snakes in front of me

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki

I checked a RAW version, cause i was sure that it was just a mistranslation...
But nope, looks like MC have a snake-phobia or something, if he mention snakes on the same level of demon lol

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
So he’s scared of snakes...sounds like Indiana Jones.

Fed-Kun's army
All I can think about the hole scene is this famous one:
S1fWkit.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Lmao what the hell where are the people,commoners do nobles only exist in this world or something

@Med1um

Is it "Oni ga Deruka Hebi ga Deruka"?
If so, it's a japanese expression of you'll never know what might happen (or something along the lines).

Dex-chan lover
@Vertigo
Oh, actually yes, seems legit. I think i heard something similar.
Then, let me repharse it - It's still funny how Japanese people use snakes and demons in the same sentence, but i guess it makes sense. If you stand before unknown cave, you may think, "what if demon live there" usual fear of unknown, and slightly after you think "let alone something crazy like demons, it can be legitimately cave full of snakes which would be dangerous as well, and much more possible".
So in everyday life, it actually makes sense. But in the isekai world where demons actually exists, this become silly, lol

Users who are viewing this thread