Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Merits and Demerits of the Curse

Power Uploader
At least her family are good people. Usually they aren't. The kingdom is in good hands.

Dex-chan lover
so i guess she didn't die at the end of the last chapter. it sure as shit looked like she did..

Dex-chan lover
MC: Sweet, harem plus one!
Reast of harem: SHIT, harem plus one and she's got STATUS.
Saitness:
aaaand-now-im-broke.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The look on the girls' faces outside the door during the kiss... Lol.

Dex-chan lover
You would think that the house of the cursee would be willing to shoulder the cost of her curse removal, and even pay the ones doing it or otherwise rewards them. So I really dont get why it was necessary to go get roasted by noblemen for cash, and as a result cutting it really close to the literal deadline.

Yea, extorting kisses is more important than taking the curse off xd

@feha Wasn't the point of that for LP and money? Which would mean just getting the money from the family wouldn't suffice, though I was wondering why they went through the risk of being roasted and losing to get LP when like maybe doing a strip tease or something for MC probably would have worked. Either way, the competition really wasn't established in a way that seemed like it was necessary...

Dex-chan lover
Yes, Yes, blow away that curse, and those pesky clothes! They both get in the way of proper Harem development... and LP I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread