Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 29.1 - Mike's True Colors (Part 1)

MD@Home
Apologies for the double uploads.
I've disabled the group delay since these are older chapters.

-Luna

Dex-chan lover
MC should stick to create some shit like skill stealing without LP and stockpile his LP to create it.

Double-page supporter
I was half expecting him to do some ecchi shit with the thief mid-fight to get his LP back up, but I'm glad it didnt happen

Double-page supporter
Now, change her "Dagger arts A" to "Bucket arts A" or something equally as useless!
Oooor just kill her, that works too!

Fed-Kun's army
They should have done the Schwarzenegger X Weathers arm wrestle thing at the end.

Group Leader
what in the actual fuck is up with the LP count ? in one page he has 500 lp left, suddenly it changes to 4200, was it meant to be 5000 ?

Dex-chan lover
Still wondering why he didn't give the lady a slow debuff like he did in a early chapter, if she is an agility fighter. And why are they taking the time to high five instead if chasing the cat. Or also what if he kills the lady while she's unconscious, maybe that will make the summoned cat disappear.

Dex-chan lover
"Lets be strong together" then the author gives an entire arc where the girl is just sleeping and waiting to be rescued by a guy who let her body on the floor while he celebrates.

Users who are viewing this thread