Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~

Dex-chan lover
I predict his family or his background are never mentioned again past the 2nd chapter.

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 For real, I'll never understand people who have no preference or standards, it's like casting pearls before swine...

Edit Okay, the mustache-twirling nobles are ruining this for me, I thought we were done with that trope, this better be a damn good subversion...

God dammit. Chapter 4 is an absolute mess. Every previous chapter was already pretty hard to follow/extremely rushed but now I have zero sense of the world scale, people's power levels, and character motivations.

I really wish these spectacular artists would stop being wasted on manga that are just going to rush and break whatever story they're trying to tell.

Double-page supporter
Lol, looks like every chapter of this was made up on a whim in like 5 minutes, I wouldn't be surprised if his next enemies would be nazi zombie aliens... with big boobs, yea with them

nice concept for the skills, but the flow skips necessary parts and parts in chapters seem to be out of place...looking forward to more though

Still no scanlating in english ,after chapter 4 in english no continues , raw already chapter 13 . Anyone scans it.

mangasushi still holds this so unless they drop it nobody can scanlate it (well other than series snipers)

I really want to like this. But the LP system feels... Out of place for me. Dunno. There were a lot of better ways to put in the fanservice and still have a good story.

Fed-Kun's army
i fell this art is weird, as if it was made with a 3d model editor instead of drawn

Male Protagonist? Check.
Rpg-like manga? Check.
Cute Childhood Friend with big bobs? Check. (Big Bobs isnt necessary but at the same time IT IS)
Lolis included? THATS A BIG NO NO IN MY BOOK AND LETS HOPE THERE WILL BE NONE OF THAT...but legal lolis would be aight.
Harem included? Check. (very important~desu)
Typical Rpg Story? Check.
Good Art? 7/10
Update Schedule? Lets hope its not gonna be anually or Monthly.

meh looks pretty good to me. *Follow*...

Users who are viewing this thread