Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~

It's not the best but the art is good. The manga doesn't really hide the fact that the plot is mainly for fueling fetishes but it's entertaining if you read it for what it is.

Aggregator gang
It's a nice refresher where the rich daughter's family isn't douchey
and were desperate enough to save her they were willing to take on the curse to save her. Normally, it'd be like, "Well this sucks, but at least she kept our noble name up. Besides, I got other children as backup to carry on my legacy yada yada."

Dex-chan lover
*confused*

I thought they edited the Healer chicks curse removal so that it did t take her lifespan and now takes money. That in turn was used to break the 16 year curse, but here Mr lady killer is breaking it with true loves first kiss...

@Miserys_End
Because he ain't doing it for free either. Getting a kiss means he replenishes a slight fraction of the LP he used to edit the curse removal skill requirement.

edit: forgot spoiler tag

When you keep hoping the kid will finally man up a bit. For a generic self-insert manga, this one is pretty damn weak, to be honest. Great theme, though. Good design, but goddamn the characters are weak AF. Next comes the generic incest and next probably a loli.

Dex-chan lover
what's the latest raw chap? tried the link but can't read a thing.. notice 39,but not sure whether its a chap or something else...

It was kind of a touching chapter and then the last page came and ruined the mood. Still funny though.

And then that Toramaru become another beastman human... *sigh*
jk, not that I care actually. But we do need an animal watchdog.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it me or the art got worse? Anyway it ceased to be amusing to me, it wasted the very little potential it had. Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread