Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~

This has got to be the most cringe inducing manga I’ve ever read, and the art is awful.

the history is cliche, but really good. The only thing that spoils the manga, is the excess of ecchi (its actually disgusting)

Fed-Kun's army
@Thorelf
The whole power system is based around sex, wtf did you expect? Go read something else if you're allergic to tits.

Rofl the pexx system. Boring and not even inventive in the slightest. I don't know why this type of fantas-ecchi manga pops again and again. Well, some people must like it a lot. But that's not my taste.

This manga is a mess story-telling wise. It got better later on but still farcry from a decency.

i just realized that this manga is similar to bleach in terms of background, no wonder feels familiar XD
as in, barely any background in each panels

Dex-chan lover
Poor tiger. Knife right in the ass! 🙄
C3.jpg

Double-page supporter
Every time I read this manga I think "holy shit what an amazingly bad story, is it possible to rate this any lower? No, it isn't, I've already given it a 1-star"

Aggregator gang
Damnn that sucks , at the beginning i thought oh another op skill mc maybe he will have some brain cells and it won’t be story about power of friendship and love, well no obviosly mc is like he lost his brain cells when he was born, for real he’s really smoll brain, the skills that are created by him, a freaking kid from kindergarten would create better ones. The females pfft no character at all, the differences between them are hairs. The interactions between characters are absolutely illogical. Really smoll brain characters even the ones in chinese stories are better, it’s bad that i can’t rate it lower than 1.

I'm thinking of drop this.... The MC is too pathetic and a beta weakling.... Story is slow with no clear direction. This last chapter was a poor attempt to keep people reeding with shock therapy.
Fuck it this manga is boring. No wonder this is a 6/10

As much as I love the translators for continuing this manga, I think its best to pick another mango instead. The story goes downhill with every release. No point of watering a dead plant plant some seeds and grow something else

I really wish older ladies were in harems more often and getting all the lewd play. It's so rare and I always take to the older woman quick.

This manga is weak and the plot is a mess, if it even has one; seems like every event is just a random occurrence.

Users who are viewing this thread