Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~

@tragedian the norm on this website is that 7 is the “good manga if it’s your niche” rating and anything less generally is really bad

@konzolmester Ah yes .... low rating something u feel is overdone trash and lazy writing is downvoting now?👁️ It's not surprise s*x, it's being braindead

Fed-Kun's army
Short-hair big boob tomboy woman, hmmm. After seeing the cover for a volume 5 I find it hard to resist reading this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, reading this manga I feel like the author traced all of his character from a certain 3D model. I know because I have visiting e**ntai often in the past.

Dex-chan lover
with this ladies tiddies hangin out like this
i thought i was gettin into some hentai
and @knonderd ye i thought it was jus me

This is the worst thing I've read in 10 years. And oh Lord, I've read a lot of sh*t tier mangas, but this thing managed to beat anything else easily.

Finally some adventuring again. I was seriously tired of the fan service and comedy

slight review, kinda boring, plot doesn't really move, but the "plot" moves a lot if you catch my drift, and that pretty much all there is to know about this one

ps. not a bad read but the "plot" does get annoying sometimes

Group Leader
The first episode of the anime is now available on Crunchyroll.

Dex-chan lover
to the LN readers, what happened to the other girl, the one with the curse of death, I thought she was gonna be added to Noru's harem after her curse was removed

Wow, and I'm a fan of harem/ecchi series, but this is terrible. Series should just be like Parallel Paradise and don't hold anything back or create better characters like DxD etc. Not really feeling this series yet, which is a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread