Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
She's at the "I don't need him, he was dumb and worthless anyway" stage now, where do we figure she will go from here as her failures build? Will she reflect on her actions and show remorse? Or is she gonna go full bonkers, and try to force our hero back into servitude?

Either way, I hope he shaken some of his trauma by then, and is proving his worth in his new home... Success being a great revenge afterall...

Dex-chan lover
I really expected her to be in love with the mc because of another similar LN with almost the same premise that I started to read before. In that the female childhood friend becomes recognized as amazing but she verbally abuses the mc and tries to keep him from doing anything himself so he fakes his death to get away from her. But in that one, the girl was a possessive tsundere who took the fact that they would be together for granted. She was too shy to say she liked him so he assumed she was making fun of him with some of her actions. When she learns that he ‘died’ she pretty much loses the will to live. There I was hoping for them to reconcile and her to be redeemed, but here I’m glad he can have a good time and I don’t need to care about the childhood friend’s suffering.

Dex-chan lover
I bet she gonna suffering not meet assistant who have same quality like mc

Dex-chan lover
shes back

lol she paid no attention to what he said to her before he left

am looking forward to when the 2 meet again

Users who are viewing this thread