Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you don't spank your kids when they do wrong in their youth.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, take the time you guys need.

I like the instant chemistry between Lloyd and Iris, plus she's a lot more playful and forward than you'd expect for a former saintess. Starting as friends with obvious attraction to each other is just fine. Also screw Ruby.

Dex-chan lover
Page 12.

She's pretty strong if she can pull him up like that.

That paper he's writing on page 23 is so incredibly obviously only meant for the manga readers.

Good luck finding a new assistant. Your old one already has a new girl.

It'll be interesting to see learn what's considered normal.
He's been shown to have at least some clue as to what's normal, since he knew the ice spell she used earlier was overkill. Although I still expect some... dissonance.

I don't hate her, but I want her to fall into despair
Likewise. She hasn't caused too much trouble, since while he hasn't exactly lived a fulfilling life, he's gotten tons of experience thanks to her. It's like the teacher you hated in school who held the class you learned the most from. Well, I don't expect a lot of people to be able to relate to that.

Watching that arrogant alchemist getting her right desserts is gonna be the best part of this manga!
Nah, I prefer watching the MC succeed and live a happy life. Her downfall is the second best part.

Still see her as retarded.
I rather see her as sheltered and spoiler rotten. She'd probably appreciate him more if she knew what he actually did for her. Not that she doesn't deserve what's coming, though.

I really expected her to be in love with the mc because of another similar LN with almost the same premise that I started to read before.
This one's fairly similar to these two. Thinking of one of them?

Dex-chan lover
i must say this the saint character design ia top tier and guy went from akward guy to dependable guy

Dex-chan lover
I hope this not turned to be harem and MC ended up with ex-saintess

Dex-chan lover
She still thinks he's coming back.
So full of herself, she's the type who seems to think being in her company is one of the greatest things in life, and anyone will endure anything for it. It didn't even register that Lloyd said he quit.

Dex-chan lover
You know, most of the time I like the childhood friend and want them to succeed. But not this time. At least we have a high probability that she won't 'win' (based on the childhood friend trope) ... matter of fact I hope she loses ... badly.

Also, the saintess is pretty cute but Isolde can get it all day every day.

Users who are viewing this thread