Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
I really expected her to be in love with the mc because of another similar LN with almost the same premise that I started to read before. In that the female childhood friend becomes recognized as amazing but she verbally abuses the mc and tries to keep him from doing anything himself so he fakes his death to get away from her. But in that one, the girl was a possessive tsundere who took the fact that they would be together for granted. She was too shy to say she liked him so he assumed she was making fun of him with some of her actions. When she learns that he ‘died’ she pretty much loses the will to live. There I was hoping for them to reconcile and her to be redeemed, but here I’m glad he can have a good time and I don’t need to care about the childhood friend’s suffering.
Are you talking about the one with the female childhood friend as the sword saint while the MC was desperately trying to catch up to her?

Dex-chan lover
The Alchemist's biggest problems is that she still sees Lloyd as her cry baby child hood friend that needs direction and I don't think she has gone out to the field to watch Lloyd in action.

Unlike most stories like these, the Alchemist is actually top tier, she has the skills and knowledge to make impressive stuff. She has earned her fame in that part of the job. However, she does have a warped view on how difficult the job of the assistant has to gathering matetials due to how powerful Lloyd is.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 12.

She's pretty strong if she can pull him up like that.

That paper he's writing on page 23 is so incredibly obviously only meant for the manga readers.

Good luck finding a new assistant. Your old one already has a new girl.

He's been shown to have at least some clue as to what's normal, since he knew the ice spell she used earlier was overkill. Although I still expect some... dissonance.

Likewise. She hasn't caused too much trouble, since while he hasn't exactly lived a fulfilling life, he's gotten tons of experience thanks to her. It's like the teacher you hated in school who held the class you learned the most from. Well, I don't expect a lot of people to be able to relate to that.

Nah, I prefer watching the MC succeed and live a happy life. Her downfall is the second best part.

I rather see her as sheltered and spoiler rotten. She'd probably appreciate him more if she knew what he actually did for her. Not that she doesn't deserve what's coming, though.

This one's fairly similar to these two. Thinking of one of them?
Hate that swordmaster manga

I really expected her to be in love with the mc because of another similar LN with almost the same premise that I started to read before. In that the female childhood friend becomes recognized as amazing but she verbally abuses the mc and tries to keep him from doing anything himself so he fakes his death to get away from her. But in that one, the girl was a possessive tsundere who took the fact that they would be together for granted. She was too shy to say she liked him so he assumed she was making fun of him with some of her actions. When she learns that he ‘died’ she pretty much loses the will to live. There I was hoping for them to reconcile and her to be redeemed, but here I’m glad he can have a good time and I don’t need to care about the childhood friend’s suffering.
Bro? How you just gonna put that out there without a sauce?

Dex-chan lover
I hope you guys get a competent proofreader/QC for this series soon because while I appreciate these scans existing... god do you guys need one especially seeing those first few pages.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
People are too eager to condemn her as irredeemable! Imo, everyone deserves a second chance! Since we saw she was taking care of him when they were children, but along the way she changed and definitely assumed a dominant role, while Lloyd become submissive! We'll see if she realizes that

Dex-chan lover
Checked notifications to see 4 people quoting the same post. Was very concerned what stupid thing I said that was getting me roasted
This one's fairly similar to these two. Thinking of one of them?
Yeah the sword master childhood friend. I read most of the LN for it but lost interest. Didn’t know it had a manga.
Are you talking about the one with the female childhood friend as the sword saint while the MC was desperately trying to catch up to her?
Yes.
Hate that swordmaster manga
Fairly quickly in I started hating it but I really wanted to see what happened to the childhood friend so I forced myself to keep reading for a while. Very much not worth it.
Bro? How you just gonna put that out there without a sauce?
I read the LN version and didn’t like it so didn’t feel like bringing it onto a manga site. Another Duck posted the manga version of the source which I didn’t know existed. Really didn’t enjoy it so I didn’t feel the urge to look for a manga version. https://mangadex.org/title/7562156c...ly-so-i-broke-off-our-relationship-and-made-a

Dex-chan lover
Checked notifications to see 4 people quoting the same post. Was very concerned what stupid thing I said that was getting me roasted
Don't worry. If you said something that will get you roasted you'll get tons of :slap: before you get a bunch of responses.

Users who are viewing this thread