Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
chihuhua-berus
1a22dbd9236762626ddbd17fa3596fc4.jpg

Yep, that scary.

Dex-chan lover
The girl next to the throne looks like some evil advisor I've seen somewhere before... The prince looks like too many other princes.

I get the impression she's the brains behind the throne.

I think the other saint seems like the one he should actually listen to. Oh, wait, she's with the MC. Poor prince, lacking a decent saint at his side.

One of those is not like the others. Also, "skinned and killed," in that order?

An owlbear?

I'm considering whether her appearance on page 13 is an improvement...

Anyway, Ruby's going to find out what she's been served before.

Smol dog heads on big Cerberus body. Looks weird. Kinda neat.

Lol, they even call it a Chihuahuaberus. Not the most imaginative name, but it fits.

Which dungeon master was it who used a bunch of small critters to choke out a boss? The Lazy one, the Creation one, or someone else?

How does the physics of that bite work? Her head should be the farthest in, but her hand pokes out at the side, and later she's crawling out. Also, how did her legs not get chomped off?

That's a Dragonheart move.

"Why did you say it like that?"
Because it's accurate and also funny. Maid best maid.

It's somehow more terrifying than a regular cerberus
Those yippers are so feisty, and if they're also actually large, they're dangerous.

You'd feel sorry for her, but then you remember how she doesn't deserve him.
Nah, no feeling sorry. Just want her to properly understand what she's thrown away.

Dex-chan lover
You'd feel sorry for her, but then you remember how she doesn't deserve him.
Yep, she's literally getting her just desserts, getting the same treatment she dished out on her 'friend' and is experiencing the hell he went through just getting her ingredients.

The new 'saint' is obviously no good, but ironically, it's as if God had sent her to give this 'alchemist' a very clear message of her wrongdoings.

Group Leader
Oh, now she's going to experience first hand everything she had made the protagonist go through! :D
This is gonna be good!

Dex-chan lover
…I have a deep DEEP desire to see the new saint get her comeuppance in a teleportation circle “accident” along with her chimeric beast, and wind up like Nina.

Also, while short hair chihuahuas are disturbed little shits, long hair chihuahuas look like cuter Pomeranians and are super friendly and surprisingly smart.
photo-1555523940-8c7a0233a104.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Also, while short hair chihuahuas are disturbed little shits, long hair chihuahuas look like cuter Pomeranians and are super friendly and surprisingly smart.
It really depends on the owners far more than on the actual dogs. Pretty much all dogs, raised and trained properly, are wonderful. But a lot of owners think that small dogs don't need discipline like large dogs, so they turn into those yappers with bad temper people hate and make fun of.

Users who are viewing this thread