Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Bad Luck With Women

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god if this is another one of those "I got a boyfriend so you would look at me." type of girls, you have zero value in life. Get the fuck out of his face and move on.

Double-page supporter
You should drop it right away then IMO.
The WN has incest, the LN has incest, and the raws of the manga has incest. Simple as that, lol.
Say no more fam, im gonna read the LN after catching up with the chapter release

Dex-chan lover
At this rate, a bromance would be the most preferrable ending to this train-wreck of a story.
Man has bad luck with women so now he gets the boyfriend
Don't even get me started, as a straight dude there are SO many mangas where I just want it turn into boys love because it would technically be the best option LOL

PS: This is not one of those because the sister is still an option....

Dex-chan lover
You should drop it right away then IMO.
The WN has incest, the LN has incest, and the raws of the manga has incest. Simple as that, lol.
Now here's the important question, have they gone all the way?

Dex-chan lover
I just gotta say amazing how none of these girls so far have thought I dunno just to actually tell the truth. Who'd have thunk doing something bad to someone then acting like it didn't happen doesn't absolve your crimes in their eyes. This feels like the whole Pomeko series all over again.

Dex-chan lover
Yea this dude is so cringe, I feel like he's just putting on an act, gloomy people don't act like he does, at this point I'd much rather him actually be gloomy than act goofy like this

"My role as a gloomy person" bro stfu, you're full of shit

Dex-chan lover
I really hope it doesn't take 15 years to give the backstory just for it to be lousy or misunderstandings. The only one that it could be justified is the sister (misunderstandings, lousy is never acceptable).

That being said please no incest.
Well the black haired chick from basketball did something to him, probably something physical that made him hate her and basketball. The childhood friend one is obvious, no clue on the sister and mother though

Well the black haired chick from basketball did something to him, probably something physical that made him hate her and basketball. The childhood friend one is obvious, no clue on the sister and mother though
These questions have already been answered in the story. He probably already knows.

gonna do a little assuming....considering the sister saying this is all her fault....and the childhood friend who said she had a boyfriend.....as for that combination....im take a gamble and say that childhood friend was trying to make him jealous and have him chase after her or something like that...and that behavior was probably somehow influenced by the sister in some form....maybe via advice....as for that basketball manager...im still wondering what she did that was so bad....wondering when that will get revealed...

At this rate, a bromance would be the most preferrable ending to this train-wreck of a story.
This. I've been craving this ever since I read the light novel, idc what happens to the other characters I want my Boi to meet a guy who will become his bff for life!

Users who are viewing this thread