Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Precious and Sweet Things

Dex-chan lover
She has absolutely no chance even if she is the least fucked up among all the crazies. He has way bigger problems than she can even dream of understanding. She should move on like he did.

Chat I'm not gonna lie, I haven't noticed it at first but the artstyle at times just looks atrocious. There's certain panels where it looks decent but there are other times where it looks like straight dog water. Its really throwing me off and I've read the WN.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so fucking lost 🤨

What exactly is the author trying to achieve right now ?
The Basketball Match itself is already useless, but it keeps getting beyond useless 😐

At least be consistently bad 🫡
it's a trashy telenovela with cheap drama lmao

Dex-chan lover
Bitch why you so stupid? Holy shiiiit

That was the stupidest thing to say holy Mother of God gaaah and she didn't even say sorry immediately.

She could've just brushed off the teasing calmly but this selfish bitch is thinking too much about herself and start saying dumb things

The shit she's saying is the kind that pierces the heart. She got what he deserved for delaying shit for way too long

Next chapter pls thank you

Last edited:
Bitch why you so stupid? Holy shiiiit

That was the stupidest thing to say holy Mother of God gaaah and she didn't even say sorry immediately.

She could've just brush of the teasing calmly but this selfish bitch is thinking too much about herself and start say limg dumb things

The shit she's saying is the kind that pierces the heart. She got what he deserved for delaying shit for way too long

Next chapter pls thank you
She'd have a hard time brushing off the teasing in general. It was over the instant it left her mouth with this one.

And frankly, who'd want a girlfriend that shit talks you the first chance she feels even slightly uncomfortable? Doesn't matter if she meant it or not.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what you imagine any of those terms meaning. She NTR'd him for no good reason. That's what he means.
I know what those things mean, and i meant them. Your comment is irrelevant to that conversation, plus She didnt? Neither in a sexual meaning (there was no sex with that "2-week senpai", not even a kiss if I got that correctly) nor in an emotional meaning (since they didnt establish any proper relationship). She is simply an idiot, that tried to probe him for reaction of jealosy by pretending(? at first?)then actually going out with that man, and fucked up(yet not fucked). She acted like a stoopid bitch, yet "a bitch" she is not.

Dex-chan lover
She has absolutely no chance even if she is the least fucked up among all the crazies. He has way bigger problems than she can even dream of understanding. She should move on like he did.
He kinda didnt move on from anything tho. Thats why he gets more broken with every unfortunate instance he is gotten into. Piling up and getting crushed from the self deprecation.

I know what those things mean, and i meant them. Your comment is irrelevant to that conversation, plus She didnt? Neither in a sexual meaning (there was no sex with that "2-week senpai", not even a kiss if I got that correctly) nor in an emotional meaning (since they didnt establish any proper relationship). She is simply an idiot, that tried to probe him for reaction of jealosy by pretending(? at first?)then actually going out with that man, and fucked up(yet not fucked). She acted like a stoopid bitch, yet "a bitch" she is not.
Right, so you got confused by the colloquial language. Got it.

Let me explain: We all know it doesn't mean the strict definition of NTR. We know she didn't actually sleep with him. What we're saying is that, she got herself "stolen" in a non-sexual way, and "NTR" is the closest analogue to it. This is a non-technical use of language.

Yep! Shiori hurt Yukito before in middle school, but she hurt him again. HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!!!

That reminds me of Golden Time (about MC and his senpai) that she told her friends about her 'feelings', but he overheard it that made him took it VERY SERIOUSLY. So... in Yukito's perspective, he finally saw her 'true nature', but misunderstanding with her friends, of course.

PS: Yukito is Sigma Male! 👊

For him to suffer so much, he must have talked shit about TLs on his previous life

Users who are viewing this thread